Saturday, December 22, 2007

Is your dog looking to meet a friend? Or just play all day?



If so, you might consider bringing your dog to school!

DOGS RULE! Day Care & School is my favorite- and my dog's favorite for that matter.

I hate leaving my dog at home while I am at a work...so a couple of times a week, I take her to Dogs Rule! I conveniently drop her off in the morning and pick her up after work. While I am busy at work, my pup is playing with other dogs and expending all her energy- great for both of us at the end of a long day.

She loves being able to run around and play with the other dogs, and of course taking a break to nap too.

The staff here has always been extra nice and I can't say enough great things about my experience with Dogs Rule.

They are located at 2265 Central Ave. in Memphis. Do yourself a favor and call them today!
901.276.3210.

No comments: